Card draw simulator
|Dark Horse Duke (Solo) - Updated (my best solo deck)||752||617||59||7.0|
|„Ashcan“ Pete fights with Bow and spell||1||1||0||1.0|
walla · 284
Ready to complete any campaign in true solo with only 25 Victory Points?
I have played this deck in all official campaigns released until 2022, including TFA, TCU and TSK. The original inspiration came from this deck from jamjams32, after playing many campaigns I'm quite confident that it is even more balanced with the new cards released. You will gain the ultimate tempo and adaptability to investigate, fight and pass treachery and agility tests. This deck doesn't have any taboo card.
OVERVIEW / TL:DR
- Get Plucky (3) before the first scenario thanks to the 3xp given by purchasing In the Thick of It
- Mulligan: keep Leo De Luca and Scrounge for Supplies because they will give you an extra action for the whole scenario. Keep Plucky (3) for the +1 and +1
- Play Leo De Luca (0) as early as possible, leveraging your mulligan and Scrounge for Supplies to search among the 10 cards discarded by Short Supply
- Play Plucky (3), Sledgehammer (0) and Dark Horse leveraging Resourceful
- Play Faustian Bargain, Take Heart and Crack the Case when you need resources to play assets.
You will have incredible tempo and action compression with:
- Duke's ability to move and investigate in one action
- Leo De Luca (0) played in turn one with great consistency thanks to the mulligan and Scrounge for Supplies interaction with the 10 cards discarded by Short Supply
You will investigate successfully with:
- Investigate at 6 : 4 Duke's ability from turn one, +1 Plucky (3), +1 Dark Horse
- Investigate at 8 : add +2 with Perception
- Investigate at 10 : add +4 with Desperate Search
You will fight successfully with:
- Fight at 5 , 4 Duke's ability from turn one that can do 2 damage, +1 Dark Horse
- Fight at 5 , 2 base value, +2 Sledgehammer (0) that can do 3 damage with two actions, +1 Dark Horse
- Fight at 7 : add +2 with Overpower
- Fight at 9 : add +4 with Reckless Assault
TREACHERIES AND AGILITY
You will pass treachery tests successfully with:
- Willpower at 6 : 4 base value, +1 with Plucky (3), +1 with Dark Horse
- Agility at 6 : 3 base value, +1 with Dark Horse, +2 with Manual Dexterity and Unexpected Courage
- Add +4 with Desperate Search, Reckless Assault, Run For Your Life that can be used from turn one thanks to In the Thick of It
With few upgrades your consistency will increase even further.
- Jacob Morrison (3) gives you +2 in any test, and you can ready him by discarding a card with Ashcan Pete's ability. Very helpful in Hard mode
- Sledgehammer (4) gives you +5 and +5 damage, you can move to the enemy location and kill an elite enemy with 6 health in one turn thanks to the fourth action from Leo De Luca
- Lucky (3) gives you +3 in any test, it is very helpful when Dark Horse is in play and can be drawn from the discard pile with Resourceful.
- 1x Say Your Prayers --> 1x Plucky (3)
- 1x Charisma (3)
- 2x Manual Dexterity --> 2x Jacob Morrison (3)
- 1x Sledgehammer (0) --> 1x Sledgehammer (4)
- 1x Perception --> 1x Plucky (3)
- 2x Lucky (0) --> 2x Lucky (3)
Then some options
Thanks for reading! I would love to hear thoughts and experiences.