I like most of the new tarot cards (Ace of Rods being the only exception). Advantages:
- Provides +1 , which by itself helps evading enemies and protects against some treacheries. It's real value lies in cards like Lockpicks.
- Free to play if in opening hand (mulligan increases your chance of drawing it)
- Does not conflict with existing assets with the new tarot slot
- Is not an item, so it's immune to many treacheries that target these
- Second copy is a dead card, as players have only one tarot slot and it has no icons to commit
- Conflicts with other tarot cards, if the investigator has access to more than one faction at level 1+
- Ability to play this for free may motivate a player to mulligan important cards, like weapon assets
- Evading enemies usually does not win the game, so boosts are not as good as or .