- NB: ArkhamDB now incorporates errata from the Arkham Horror FAQ in its card text, so the ArkhamDB text and the card image above differ, as the ArkhamDB text has been edited to contain this erratum (updated August 2022): Erratum: The purchase restriction on this card should be replaced with the keyword: "Researched." - FAQ, v.2.0, August 2022
Puoi includere questo supporto nel tuo mazzo solo migliorandolo dalla Pietra Antica (Non Identificata) e solo se "la pietra è stata identificata".
Utilizzo (X segreti), dove X è il numero tra parentesi accanto a "la pietra è stata identificata".
Quando peschi un qualsiasi numero di carte, spendi un pari ammontare di segreti: Muoviti di quell'ammontare di volte.
Let's say i have this and the damage Ancient Stone in play. I draw 3 cards. Can i use this one to move 3 to an enemy and then use the damage stone to kill it?
Drawing encounter cards does not trigger this effect, also see FAQ from Dr. Henry Armitage
As for the review: While this card has a nice effect, it has several problems:
- has other move effects like Pathfinder, Shortcut or Pendant of the Queen
- It occupies a hand slot, so it conflicts with many other great hand assets, like the damage stone or any dream diary
- You can enter unrevealed locations. If you draw enough cards, you could reveal all locations for "free", to locate victory locations plan ahead which ones you need to clear (lowest shroud).
- This allows you to play Deciphered Reality
- Some locations have effects on reveal or enter, so be careful
- Once all secrets are used up, play another hand asset (like damage stone) to replace it
- Depending on your the stone's 2 give you a decent chance at evading